Last Modified: Mar 25, 2019
PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY. BY USING, ACCESSING OR DOWNLOADING ANY OF OUR SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND ALL PERSONS AND BUSINESSES FOR WHOM YOU ARE REPRESENTING.
This Policy is incorporated by reference into and is subject to any applicable terms governing the Service(s) that you are using, including the general Terms of Service, which are available here, and the End User License Agreement, which is available here. By using the Services, you accept and abide by these additional policies.
I. Revisions to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Last Modified set forth above. We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. We will post any updates to this Policy on our SITE. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our SITE
II. Information that we collect
Visitors to our SITE and services will have multiple manners of interacting with us. Depending upon your level of interaction, we will collect different information about you. We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our SITE. The type of information collected is as follows:
- All SITE users and visitors - We automatically collect the following information from all users and visitors to our SITE through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; the length of time you visit or use our SITE; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our SITE. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
- Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our SITE, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our SITE and service, including for online advertising purposes.
- Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our SITE who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the SITE, but some features may not function.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your device’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our SITE to, among other things, track the activities of SITE visitors and users, help us manage content, and compile statistics about SITE usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section.